- Type: Rotary Files
- Brand Name: fixmee
- DIY Supplies: Metalworking
- Can Process a variety of metal and non-metal, processing hardness would up to HRC70.
- In a great part of the work, it can replace the petiole small wheel, and no dust pollution.
- High production efficiency, the processing efficiency is several times higher than file, nearly 10 times higher than small wheel stalk.
- High product processing quality, high finish, can process out a various of high-precision mold cavity.
- Long life, the durability is 10 times higher than high-speed steel cutting tool, 200 times higher than small grinding wheel.
- Easy to use, safe and reliable, can reduce labor intensity, improve the working environment.
- Suitable for processing these metal and non-metal, such as cast iron, cast steel, bearing steel, high carbon steel, chrome-nickel alloy, bronze, brass, and ceramic tile, marble, jade, bone, etc.
- Material: Tungsten carbide
- Shank diameter: 6mm
- Blade diameter: 6mm
- Hardness: can up to HRC70
- Model Length Blade length Net weight
- 001 A 61mm 15mm approx 18g
- 002 C 61mm 15mm approx 18g
- 003 D 51mm 6mm approx 15g
- 004 E 56mm 6mm approx 16g
- 005 F 62mm 17mm approx 15g
- 006 G 64mm 17mm approx 18g
- 007 H 63mm 17mm approx 15g
- 008 L 63mm 17mm approx 18g
- 009 M 61mm 15mm approx 17g
- 010 N 53mm 7mm approx 15g
- 10pc 6mm shank Tungsten carbide Burrs for Rotary Drill
There are no reviews yet.